Monday 2 November 2015

£2 MANICURE



























I have always been into nails and making sure mine look clean and tidy. For me, there is nothing worse than unkempt nails. I have tried and testing so many different brands of nail polish from cheap to expensive. One of my favourite brands is Nails Inc. - They offer a wide variety of colours and formulas which last for days before chipping. Every now and then, Nails Inc collaborate with various magazines, in particular Glamour; offering their readers a free nail polish with the magazine.

In this months Glamour magazine (November 2015 edition), you get a free nail varnish by Nails Inc in a choice of four colours. I chose this pale colour in the shade 'Colville Mews'. I find a nude colour is perfect for every occasion. It is simple yet elegant and matches everything. For the cost of the magazine, which is £2- you can't go wrong as these polishes retail price starts at £11!

Find more shades from Nails Inc here

Get a copy of Glamour now, before the next edition comes out on November 6.

1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    wholesale womens tops supplier uk

    ReplyDelete