Monday 21 December 2015

NYC PLANNING

With only a few weeks until I go on a trip to New York, which has come around quicker than imagined, it is about time I began planning on what I hope to do whilst I am in New York!

BROOKLYN:
Trust me to start with the one that is the furthest away! It is an area of culture packed with exciting things to do, eat and see. For me, visiting Brooklyn Bridge is a must, and being able to experience the subway to get there is another bonus!



























UPPER EAST SIDE:
I can completely fan girl and pretend I am Blair from Gossip Girl, what more could I want?! This is one the areas I am most excited about going to, not only for the Gossip Girl reasons (try to believe me) but there are plenty of things to see and experience in and round this area also. Near to Central Park, so I can ice-skate and obviously visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art to then doing a spot of shopping and go to the ever famous cupcake ATM!














































































AND EVERYTHING ELSE TOURISTY...
like going up the Empire State, or The Rockefeller, or going to Times Square and obviously going to Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment