Sunday 24 January 2016

NEW YORK, THE AFTERMATH

So after being back from New York for a week now I can no longer sit here and think 'oh what was I doing this time last week'. Instead, it is time to reflect and look at all that I'm left with.






























Apart from three loads of washing... I have seemed to of accumulated a pile tickets, lots of 'metrocards', maps and museum information booklets.

Clutter they may be, they are all still a remembrance of what I've been up to. A keep-safe almost. So like every other time I go away, these will also be going into a little book full of tickets, trips and luggage tags. A weird thing to keep... I know, but I'm still keeping it!

New York is among one of the best places I have visited. It's so full of life, and certainly is a city that never sleeps - shout out to the people laughing for a good hour at 4am! I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to go and experience all the delights with the best group of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment